PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) should be prescribed by a medical professional. If you and your healthcare provider decide PrEP is right for you, you will first have to take a few tests including being tested for HIV, STI’s, and kidney function.
But where can you go? The following organizations offer PrEP:
- Erie County Medical Center – (716) 898-4119
- Niagara County Department of Health – (716) 278-1900
- Evergreen Health Services – (716) 541-0676
- PrEP at Planned Parenthood of Central and Western New York – (866) 600-6886
- Jesse Nash Health Center – (716) 858-7687
- Youth Link (for those under 18) – (716) 852-1578 ext. 230
- Jericho Road Medical Center – (716) 881-6191
- And your Primary Care Physician
Or, check out this map for the closest location to you:
Are you a Primary Care Physician interested in learning more about PrEP? Contact us! We can provide training, support, and on-site assistance with implementing clinical changes! You can also call 1-855-448-7737 (or 1-855-HIV-PrEP).