Where can I get PrEP?

PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) should be prescribed by a medical professional.  If you and your healthcare provider decide PrEP is right for you, you will first have to take a few tests including being tested for HIV, STI’s, and kidney function.

But where can you go?  The following organizations offer PrEP:

Or, check out this map for the closest location to you:

Are you a Primary Care Physician interested in learning more about PrEP?  Contact us!  We can provide training, support, and on-site assistance with implementing clinical changes!  You can also call 1-855-448-7737 (or 1-855-HIV-PrEP).